Sunday, January 11, 2009
New Year New Adventures
Well this is my first blog. I want to start off by telling you alittle about myself. I have been married for 17 years to a great guy. We have 3 children. I have been a stay at home Mom and wife for 15 of those years. I have wanted for years to go and do something for me. My hubby Chris has tried for years to incourage me to do find something I want to do. I went to Real Esate school. I don't think that is for me. I have always had this fascination with Law Enforcement. Well since I can't be a Police Officer, my hubby helped me come up with being a 911 Dispatcher for the Police Depatment. I thought about it and I thought that was a great idea, so I ordered the course and I applied with Kyle Police Depatment. We will see what happens. Other then that we are all doing well. Kids are back at school and looking foward to Spring break. I will let you know how my job prospect works out. Hope this looks good for my first Blog : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I really like the BLOG! Just remember you can ramble about anything, not just events that occur. I also love the pic of the kids!
ReplyDeleteGOOD LUCK!!!