Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year New plans


Is wishing all my friends and Family a Happy New Year and hope all of your dreams come true.
Sarah got her Driver License Dec. 21st. 2009. She is now driving to school. Its hard to believe that only a few years ago she was in Elem, school and now she is thinking about what college she wants to attend.
Audrey is loving middle school. She is playing the french horn and very good at it! She is also enjoying theatre arts. She is a great actress. LOL
Jon is doing what he always does. draws and plays with legos. Is is on the AB honor roll at school.
Chris is still working hard, but he did start a new adventure in his life. He has a place where he can show off his artwork. He has an online store
http://hstrial-cpreuss.homestead.com/index.html and has a place in San Antonio where he displays his things. http://luminariastheboutique.com/craftshop.aspx
He has been a busy guy.
As for me I am still trying to find a job. I am with the Texas Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services that is not helping at all!! I am gonna keep doing what I always do. Take care of my family. I wish I can have a vacation and go somewhere that I've never been before. Maybe someday. Well that's enough about me.
You have a great Day

No comments:

Post a Comment