I DID IT.
I am now a Certified Telecommunications Operator (Police Dispatcher). I got a 96 on my exam. I am so proud of myself. I finished it all on my own.Wow!!! Who would have thought that Chris and I would have ended up being in the same line of work. If I had known how good I was I would have done this years ago.
I am now a Certified Telecommunications Operator (Police Dispatcher). I got a 96 on my exam. I am so proud of myself. I finished it all on my own.Wow!!! Who would have thought that Chris and I would have ended up being in the same line of work. If I had known how good I was I would have done this years ago.
I have noticed that Sarah is not texting to much anymore. I told her no more cell phone after 9 pm. I am glad Chris put the unlimited text messaging on our plan when we got her the phone. I did see on the news where another girl texted over 14,000 times. Well We have plans to have dinner with friends tonight, so bye for now.

You go girl....you were just waiting for your calling!!!
ReplyDeleteI am glad to hear about the unlimited text messaging and the new restriction for the cell phone...you go Mama!
ReplyDeleteAnd as I said on the phone, I am very proud of you too for accomplishing what you set out to do and with such flourish!!
Congratulations! I am so proud of you.
ReplyDelete