Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Poor Jonathan

Our weekend was pretty nice until Jonathan woke up on Sunday morning with a fever of 102.2 and did not brake that fever till yesterday afternoon. I took him to the doctor Monday morning at 8:30 and finally got out at around 12:30. Poor Jon was so sick and tired of sitting there. He ended up with bronchitis. He was not happy at all about being home only because he has perfect attendance till Monday. I was up with him Monday night half the night. I was so tired Tuesday when I got up with Audrey at 6am. Jon and I watched the inauguration. It was nice because he wanted to know all about it. Audrey had her school spelling bee at school in the afternoon. She made it to the third round of the competition and it started out good till her second word. She missed the word " chalupa" She was so hurt that she did not make it, but I told her out of 90 kids she was one of the last 20 kids to go as far as she did.

I will be putting in an application at the Comal County Sheriffs Department this week. Please pray that if this is the place I'm supposed to be that I will get it. I know that God has a special place for me. I am going to trust him and follow his lead. Well Its getting pretty late here.
Love to all
Tammy

2 comments:

  1. Poor Jon...I hope he is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give him our love too...I hope he feels better. I am glad to hear he was interested in the inauguration, perhaps it will spark an interest in politics that I certainly never had!

    and GO AUDREY! I would not have spelled that word correctly either...wasn't it supposed to be an English Bee?

    ReplyDelete