Today started out very slow. It seems that Monday mornings are so exhausting for me. Trying to get ALL the kids into school mode after the weekend. After taking Sarah to school I got Chris up to do some things around the house. I decided today that I would go fax my 9 exams into Classen Buck. The company I ordered the class from. Within 5 minutes of my faxing the test in I found out I passed the course and ready to take my State final. That will happen on Wednesday morning. I came home and decided to go over our phone bill and was shocked to find out that Miss Sarah texted on her cell phone 7,112 times last month. My heart dropped to my knees. I waited till she got home to show her. She just smiled. I have decided to give her one month to slow down the texting.. I will go back in a month to see how she does. Here is a picture of her on the cell. I surprised her by taking this picture. Well I’m going for now. I will let you know about my final later this week. Bye for now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

WOW! I didn't even know it was possible to send 7,000 messages in one month! Martin would take my phone away if I did that. It might be worth upgrading to an unlimited texting plan.
ReplyDeleteThat is insane. No one could have that much to say. Sarah, you gotta get some control!
ReplyDeleteI love the blog and am happy that you started it. I will enjoy keeping up with it.
7112 times or minutes? 7112 is 237.067 times a day...hmmm, how did she text that .067 message? LOL and OMG I cannot imagine that.
ReplyDeleteLove the blog and the pictures. Keep us updated.
dad
Tell her that the earpiece works too. She should try TALKING to her friends since she has so much to say...you know, like the good ole days!!!
ReplyDeleteROFL
Jen
At least she will have goo dexterity in her fingers!
ReplyDelete