Wednesday, February 25, 2009

We have had sick kids around here YUK

We have had a busy few weeks. Audrey came home 2 weeks ago with fever of 101.2 and would not go away. For 2 days it was like that, so on Thursday Feb 12th I took her to out Dr. and he told us he had a sinus infection. We got her prescription and went home. Still running fever Saturday ( with no break of fever) I told Chris I need to take her to ER so I did Saturday. We ended up finding out that Audrey had the FLU!! Poor thing we were giving her meds that were not even doing anything to help. Finally Sunday evening she broke the fever.

We took Audrey to her new middle school on Monday. I can't believe its already that time, of year to be doing that. She want to take theater arts for her elective.


Sunday night Sarah starts up with her nose bleeds again. 2 nights and 3 nose bleeds later I took her to the Dr. and found out that she has a ulcer in her nose. I am hoping all the kids are finished being sick for the year.

Daddy look at Jon in the pic of the planes you got him. He was so happy you gave them to him











Well enough about my drama, Hope each of you have a safe and happy week.









Love to all




Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment