Wednesday, March 11, 2009

We have rain

It been a long time since we have had rain. We are expected 3 more days. The aquifer is very low and this rain will do us some good.

Spring break is almost here. We are planning a trip to Canyon Lake to go RVing. Sarah will start Schlitterbaun next month. Chris and I are getting season passes again to the water park, so anyone that wants to go, let us know we will have coupons.

We are signing up Sarah for driving school soon. She will be driving this summer. Can someone please tell me how to slow down time!!! I had me first interview with NBPD last Thursday. I hope I did good enough to go through to next phase.

Happy Birthday to everyone this month. There are to many to name. LOL

Love to all
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment